Data Protection Act
Stockford Anderson is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website. We recommend that you read the following information about personal data.
Stockford Anderson respects the privacy of its website visitors and those receiving mailings from Stockford Anderson and we do not share or sell any personal information with third parties. You are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you provide to Stockford Anderson will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
Stockford Anderson (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we use it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Stockford Anderson London Office (48 Dover Street W1S 4FF), Liverpool Office (53 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake CH47 5AF) and our consultants.
Uses made of the information
By entering your contact details, you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into a Stockford Anderson’s database.
- To provide you with information and services that you ask of us which we feel may interest you, where you are happy to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any instructions we have between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service, company and general market updates in addition to executing our instructions.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your contact information to third parties within the following areas:
In the event that we sell or buy any assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process and use your personal data for marketing purposes for what believe is to your benefit. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 53 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral CH47 5AF.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of any partner or consultant networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advisers/consultants to understand our website trafficking and patterns.
This website describes services provided generically by Stockford Anderson.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, rather than definitive.
We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as the laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website.
We may correct or update the website without prior notice.
Through the website, neither Stockford Anderson nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or professional services.
Stockford Anderson neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
Stockford Anderson will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Stockford Anderson in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Stockford Anderson nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer-generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
3. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
4. Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
5. Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be “up to date”.
This website is owned and controlled by us. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Stockford Anderson website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Stockford Anderson. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Stockford Anderson. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.